Investing in Public Mutual Fund

Investing in Public Mutual Fund
Children Education - Retirement Plan - Estate Planning

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Your Guide to Lifetime Financial Planning



Launched in December 1998, the book serves as a guide for the individual to plan their lifetime finances. Published by Public Mutual, FF1 provides over 300 pages of easy reading examples, charts, graphs, and information tables. You may take a quiz to determine your risk profile, work out what's in a will, estimate how much insurance you need, or even plan for retirement.
Among the common questions asked are:
Will I have enough money to educate my children through university?
How will I maintain my standard of living during retirement?
If a life-threatening illness strikes, will my loved ones and I pull through without financial hardship?
If you are looking for answers to these questions, this book can be your compass out of that dark, scary financial wilderness. While there is no way to completely insulate ourselves from the external shocks of the financial kind, the right choices we make today can help to result in a positive difference in our future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a good post. Thank you for sharing this information. Keep it up!

financial planning north reading ma

Sonal Jain said...

Thank you for sharing such useful information. I really enjoyed while reading your article and it is good to know the latest updates. Do post more. Please also read my topics about
stock tips